Google My Business Checklist
Google My Business is the phone book now. It's our Yellow Pages. It's where you go when you need to find a new service. Every small business needs to have a Google My Business listing. This checklist will help guide you as you create and/or claim your Google My Business listing. If you're not even sure where to start, give us a call and our SEO specialist will help you out.
- Does your business have a Google My Business listing?
- If so, have you claimed your Google My Business listing?
- Is Your Google My Business Listing Working?
- For You or Against You?
- Is your business name correct?
- Is the category listed the best one for your business?
- Is your address correct?
- Is your phone number correct?
- Are your hours listed? Are they correct?
- Do you have holiday hours listed?
- Have you entered your website?
- Have you entered a description of your business?
- Do you have any reviews?
- Have you received any new reviews in the last month?
- Is your average review star rating 4.5 or higher?
- Do respond to any reviews?
- Do you respond to all reviews?
- Does your cover photo represent your business well?
- Do you have an image of your logo added?
- Do you have 10 or more photos?
- Are your photos relevant to the business?
- Do you have a 360 photo tour?
- Have your customers uploaded pictures to Google My Business?
- Do you have any videos?
- Is your information consistent across all web directories? (i.e. Facebook, Bing, Yelp)
- Are you showing up in the search results for basic services/products that you offer?
If you answered no to any of these questions, especially the last two, it might be time to get some help with Local SEO. Give us a call at 208-497-0700 for a free consultation.